1988 AWC National Specialty
Thanks to Carola Beranek for furnishing this historical material
For the Whippet people who want to learn more...
Bi-monthly regular publication with issues averaging well over 100 pages and 150 photographs per issue. Sample copy $6 ($10 by first class/airmail). Subscriptions within U.S. $28 one year, $48 two years; to all countries outside U.S. $32 one year, $56 two years by surface mail. First class subscriptions in U.S. and Canada $40 per year, $80 by airmail to all other countries.
THE WHIPPET by Bo Bengtson
Award-winning breed book, over 200 pages, unique illustrations. Hard bound. $25.
WHIPPET CHAMPIONS 1981-1986
Includes all Whippets with AKC champion get 1981-1986. Invaluable for record- keeping & pedigrees. 160 pages, 200 photos. $25.
THE WHIPPET BIENNIAL 1985/1986
Published jointly by eight of the major English breed clubs, richly illustrated. 280 pages. $15.
We are sold out of Mary Lowe's English WHIPPET CHAMPIONS 1960-1986 but can order more on application. $25.
Second class postage included. Add $5 for first class/airmail.
Post Office Box 30430, Santa Barbara, CA 93130. Phone 805-966-7170
THIS SHOW IS HELD UNDER AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB RULES
NATIONAL SPECIALTY SHOW and OBEDIENCE TRIAL
APRIL 8 and 9, 1988
Frederick , Maryland
1-270, Exit at Route 85
Frederick , Maryland
301 - 694-7500
This Show Will Be Held Indoors
Show Hours: 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
NOTE: A.R.M. Race Meet, Sunday, April 10, 1988. For more information contact: Barbara Koch, 6541 Dartbrook Dr., Dallas, TX 75240, (214) 661-1013.
Show Services Provided By
HELEN M. HOUSER DOG SHOWS
AKC Annually Licensed Superintendent
Mrs. Helen M. Houser
P. 0. Box 420, Quakertown, PA 18951
Tel. (215 - 538-2032)
Entries may be federal expressed to:
1955 Rosenberger Rd.
Quakertown , PA 18951
AMERICAN WHIPPET CLUB
President ........................................................................................................ Mrs. Philip S.P. Fell
Vice-President ......................................................................................... Barbara Henderson, VMD
Treasurer ....................................................................................................... Ms. Carol Willumsen
Secretary ....................................................................................................... Ms. Carol Willumsen
124 Vanderbilt Blvd., Oakdale, NY 11769
NATIONAL SHOW CHAIRMAN
Mrs. James Gaidos
SPECIALTY SHOW CHAIRMAN
Mrs. Harriet Lee
Ms. Cynthia Schmidt
1961 Ridley Creek Rd.
Media , PA 19063
Dr. Barbara Henderson Mrs. James Gaidos
Mr. & Mrs. Fritz Kirchner
R. D. 1, Box 368
Glassboro , NJ 08028
BOOTH SPACE Ms. Betsy Marvel R. D. 1, Box A54
Nassau Park Lewis , DE 19958 (302) 645-0248
Mrs. Joan Frailey
2160 Westwood St.
Colton , CA 92324
Mrs. Joan Goldstein
5 Klinger Lane
Warren , NJ 07060
VETERINARIAN - On Call
B. L. Henderson, VMD
16200 Burtons Lane
Laurel , MD 20707
RAFFLE Juanita Irvin
George H. Hand
Grover T. Davis, MD
CHIEF RING STEWARDS
Mr. & Mrs. John Hannum
2616 Ritchie Marlboro Rd.
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Ms. Bonnie Louden
Mrs. Lorinda Lawshe
Mrs. Judy Britton
Mrs. James Mahan
Marie G. Hand
7301 Paddock Dr.
Raleigh , NC 27612
Karin Downs & Leon McGowan
I hereby certify to the correctness of the within marked awards and absentees, as taken from the Judge's books.
PROGRAM OF JUDGING
FIRST DAY - FRIDAY, APRIL 8 SECOND DAY - SATURDAY, APRIL 9
JUDGE: Mr. Ken M. Nagler 8:00 A.M. Obedience
1 - Utility (No. 20)
2 - Open "A" (Nos. 18, 19)
12 - Novice "B" (Nos. 5 through 17)
JUDGE: Mrs. June A. Penta 10:00 A.M. Sweepstakes (Dogs)
22 - 6-9 month 19 - 9-12 month 11 - 12-15 month 7 - 15-18 month
JUDGE: Mrs. Ruth H. Zimmerman 12:15 P.M. Junior Showmanship
1 - Novice Senior
1 - Open Junior
2 - Open Seniors
JUDGE: Mrs. June A. Penta
8:00 A.M. Sweepstakes (Bitches)
20 - 6-9 month
21 - 9-12 month
16 - 12-15 month
6 - 15-18 month
JUDGE: Mrs. Isabel! Stoffers Speight 10:30 A.M. Regular Bitch Classes
20 - 6-9 month
16 - 9-12 month
14 - Junior
1 - Novice
17 - Bred-by-Exhibitor
17 - American-bred
19 - Open
(THE JUDGE WILL TAKE A LUNCH BREAK
AT HER DISCRETION)
At the conclusion of
4 Entries Winners Bitch Competition
RING ONE Non-Regular Classes Involving
JUDGE: Mrs. Isabel! Stoffers Speight Single Dog Entries 12:30 P.M. Regular Dog Classes
23 - 6-9 month 7 - Veteran Dogs
14 - 9-12 month 6 - Veteran Bitches
10 - Juniors 11 - ARM Dogs
2 - Novice 1 - ARM Bitch
15 - Bred-by-Exhibitor
16 - American-bred Best of Breed Competition 16 - Open
14 Dogs, 24 Bitches
Non-Regular Classes Involving
Multiple Dog Entries
6 - Stud Dogs
4 - Brood Bitches
4 - Brood Bitch Extended Generation 3 - Braces
THERE ARE 275 DOGS ENTERED IN THIS SHOW WITH A TOTAL OF 421 ENTRIES AND 15 OBEDIENCE.
Mrs. Isabell Stoffers Speight ................................................. 20827 Mesarica Rd., Covina, CA 91724
Mrs. Ruth H. Zimmerman ................................................ 1516 Stony Run Dr., Wilmington, DE 19803
Mrs. June A. Penta ...................................................... R. D. 8, Spring Valley, Greensburg, PA 15601
Mr. Ken M. Nagler ................................................... 3516 Old Largo Road, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
SCHEDULE OF POINTS FOR DIVISION 1 — EFFECTIVE MAY 15, 1987
Division 1 is comprised of: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connec ticut , New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia AND Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin.
The Points towards a Championship shall be awarded to the Winners Dog and Bitch of each breed or variety based on the actual number of dogs or bitches competing in that breed or variety.
If the dog designated Winners Dog or Winners Bitch is also awarded Best of Breed or Variety, the dogs of both sexes that have been entered for Best of Breed or Variety competition and that have been defeated in such competition, shall be counted in addi tion to the dogs that competed in the regular classes for its sex in calculating championship points.
If the dog designated Winners Dog or Winners Bitch is also awarded Best of Opposite Sex to Best of Breed or Variety, the dogs of Its own sex that have been entered for Best of Breed or Variety competition that have been defeated in competition for Best of Opposite Sex, shall be counted in addition to the dogs that competed in the regular classes for its sex in calculating cham pionship points.
After points have been computed for Winners Dog and Winners Bitch subject to the above two stipulations, the dog awarded the Best of Winners shall be credited with the number of points calculated for Winners Dog or Winners Bitch, whichever is greater.
In counting the number of eligible dogs in competition, a dog that is disqualified, or that is dismissed, excused or ordered from the ring by the judge, or from which all awards are withheld, shall not be included. Any dog which shall have won fifteen points shall become a Champion of Record, if six or more of said points shall have been won at two shows with a rating of three or more cham pionship points each and under two different judges, and some one or more of the balance of said points shall have been won under some other judge or judges than the two judges referred to above.
|Scale of Points||
Thanks to the Super Dog Food Company our show will be supplied with
lams and ANF Food Products.
Exhibitors will be able to receive samples
and purchase their products.
A Buffet Dinner will be held Friday Evening, April 8, 1988.
The cost is $17.50/person.
After the dinner on Friday Night Mr. George Govette will speak on frozen semen
and artificial insemination.
AWC Banquet Dinner will be held Saturday Evening, April 9, 1988.
The cost is $25.00/person.
Please designate your choice of Seafood or Filet Mignon
when making reservations.
For reservations contact:
Mrs. Marie G. Hand
General Trophy Fund
The American Whippet Club, Inc. would like to thank the following people for their donations to the Specialty.
Doug & Mary Beth Arthur, Marial
Margaret P. Newcombe, Pennyworth
Paris Farm Saba, F.Ch.
are glad to attend the
Ch. Highlight's Kahlua 'N Creme
[litter sister of AWC Specialty
BB CH. HIGHLIGHT'S CAFE AU LAIT
(BARN DANCE granddaughters)]
P. S. I own Irene K. Cetta (Renpark)
GLENWOULFE TO THE
Victoria has been bred to Ch. Ayme's N' Raybars Tumbleweed Am & Can F Ch. Some beautiful red and brindle puppies expected about March 22.
Maurice & Mary Woulfe
This Specialty is being taped by
Have Video Will Travel, Inc.
711 S. Boulevard, Oak Park , IL 60302, Tel. 312 - 386-3701
BEST OF LUCK
Ch. Sundance Super Devil LCM
Ch. Sundance Haut Brion LCM
Ch. Sundance Astaconda F.Ch.
Ch. Jack's Black Label
Sundance Dreams Die First ARM, F.Ch.
Jack's St. Paule Girl LCM
Jack's Budweiser F.Ch.
Sundance Buckstar F.Ch.
Sundance Eternal Flight
Jack & Charlotte McManus
11 Stokes Road
Vincentown , NJ 08088
609 - 654-8672
. . . . . . . . . . . .est. 1962
Sends Best Wishes
James R. Gray, M.D.
4344 Five Forks - Trickuim Rd.
Lilburn, GA 30247
Ch. High Flyer Glamorous Glennis
(Ch. Plumcreek Walk On Water X Am. Can. Ch. Dunberry Arwen)
—1987 AWC NATIONAL SPECIALTY—
BEST JUNIOR IN SWEEPSTAKES
BEST WISHES TO ALL
1988 AWC NATIONAL SPECIALTY
Erma & Ralph Kovach, M.D.
6671 Gates Mills Blvd.
101 Tibet Road
Gates Mills, OH 44040
Columbus, OH 43202
SNOWFLIGHT'S STAG PARTY (10 wks.)
SNOWFLIGHT'S SOCIAL STATUS X Ch. SNOWFLIGHT'S MEANDERING
|Breeder: Sandra Jones||
OWNERS: Kali Meyers/Lynn Brown
JUNE A. PENTA
June Penta owned, bred and exhibited Afghan Hounds and Shih Tzu from the mid 1960's to the mid 1970's. During those years she was the breeder or owner of a number of Champions, including a Field Champion Afghan Hound.
Mrs. Penta's first judging license was granted in 1975. Since then she has confined her dog show activities to conformation judging. She has judged at a number of Regional and National Specialty shows across the country as well as at many all breed shows. She feels that Specialty shows are the most challenging and satisfying of judging assignments. One of her more unusual Specialty show experiences was as a member of a three judge panel assigned to judge the "Desert Bred" classes at the National Saluki Specialty show held in Lexington, Kentucky. Mrs. Penta is presently licensed to judge Afghan Hounds, Saluki, Whippets, Shih Tzu and Pekingese. She hopes to eventually be licensed in all Hound and Toy breeds.
Professionally Mrs. Penta holds a Masters Degree in Art and teaches Art in the public schools. She is married to Dr. Gerard C. Penta, a University Professor and Terrier judge. They reside in Greensburg, Pennsylvania.
Judge: Mrs. June A. Penta
The Sweepstakes is open to all Whippets 6 months of age and under 18 months on the day of the Show; dogs entered in the Sweepstakes must also be entered in one of the Regular Classes. Indicate "Sweepstaks" and age division on the entry form under Additional Classes. Entry fee is $8.00.
Age division for Puppy Dogs and Bitches:
Over 6 months and under 9 months
Over 9 months and under 12 months Over 12 months and under 15 months Over 15 months and under 18 months.
Best in Sweepstakes
Best Opposite Sex in Sweepstakes
Money received from entry fees for each class will be awarded as follows:
1 entry in class - First, 100%
2 entries in class - First, 75%; Second, 25%
3 entries in class - First, 60%; Second, 30%; Third, 10%
4 or more entries in class - First, 50%; Second, 25%; Third, 15%; Fourth, 10%
Whippet Sweepstakes, A Whippet Dog Bed offered for Best in Sweepstakes. A Whippet Dog Bed offered for Best of Opposite in Sweepstakes.
Best in Sweepstakes, Subscription to Sighthound Review offered by Bo Bengtson.
WHIPPETS, Puppys 6 months and under 9 months, Dogs.
First, $88.00, Second, $44.00, Third, $26.40, Fourth, $17.60
(3) (5) WHIPPLETREE'S FROSTBITE, HD538562. Owner, Julie Hamlin & Sharon Kirley.
(7) FREE WYND'S FIRE IN ATLANTA, HM150138. Owner, Marilyn M. Thyes & Steve Syria .
(4) (9) APPRAXIN SNOWBOUND OF DOBET, HD541772. Owner, Denise Stewart.
(11) AUEGRO'S RASCAL OF HAMLIN, HM147881. Owner, M. Catherine Dodgen.
(15) RIPSHIN'S ACES UP, HM146090. Owner, Robert B. Corlett & Thomas Kirstein.
(17) BUNCRANAS MARTY OF TALLTREES, HD528532. Owner, Rachal A. Childs.
(19) SAXON SHORE CALIBURN, HM160018. Owner, S. B. Davis.
(21) C STONEY MEADOWS ROYAL LANCER, HD551057. Owner, Mrs. W. P. Wear.
(23) MT FERN'S SAINT I AIN'T, HM151965. Owner, Judith Ann 0. Britton.
(25) LINDENHALL S. S. GHOSTDANCER, HD551385. Owner, Kate-Marie Barry.
(27) 0 MARIAL'S WHIPPLETREE ICE WATER, HM165652. Owner, Doug & Mary Beth Arthur & Bernice Strauss.
(29) NORIKA WILD GUY OF PENNYWORTH, HD550043. Owner, Pennyworth Kennels.
(1) BOSS ( 31) MIKATER WHIPPOORWILL OLLIE, HD518176. Owner, Suzanne H. Olmsted & George H. Olmsted, Jr..
(33) WALKABOUT WING AND A PRAYER, M5506601 M04 ENGLAND. Owner, Kerrie Kuper.
(35) WHIPPLETREES SCARFACE, HM158592. Owner, Sharon & John Kirley.
(37) WHIPPLETREES LASER ICE, HM165652. Owner, Sharon Kirley.
(39) SONSTEBY'S MEL GIBSON, HM166197. Owner, Kristy Kenyon Davis.
(41) SURREY HILL'S MY MAN GODFREY, HD524244. Owner, Mary Downing & Karen L. Bowers
(43) UNICORN'S SUNSHINE CORNICHE, HM158244. Owner, Dee Berger.
(45) WHIPPLETREE WEBEE CRUZ-N, HM165652. Owner, Andy & Lee Bragg.
(2) (47) SURREY HILL'S BIG BROADCAST, HD534872. Owner, Joel D. Fisher, DVM.
(73) SEKIM WARRIOR OF WINDLORD, HM166260. Owner, Robin Prokosch.
WHIPPETS Puppys 9 months and under 12 months, Dogs.
First, $76.00 Second, $38.00 Third, $22.80 Fourth, $15.20
(49) WHIPOORWILL UNICORN BLU NOTE, HD542357. Owner, Dr. Barbara L Henderson & Dee Burger.
(51) JET SET'S FLAMING STAR, HD520598. Owner, Philippa Whittington.
(53) RAFINA TANTAMOUNT DREME WHIP, HD488948. Owner, Vicki Knolls.
(55) SUNNYSIDE'S PIED PIPER, HD524699. Owner, Jayson S. Hartman & Alyce Hartman.
(57) GOLD-DUST'S DAKOTA KID, HD514227. Owner, K. Del Vecchio & Joan Goldstein.
(4) (59) AIKERSKAILL AVALON, UJ633917 CANADA. Owner, Keith & Heather Leduc.
(61) SPORTING FIELDS ZACHARY BLEU, HD519368. Owner, Gregory R. Shelly.
(63) UNICORN WHIPOORWILL JAllMAN, HM148759. Owner, Don & Sue Gerber & Dee Berger.
(2) (65) U NICORN WHIPPOORWILL QUINCY, HM148759. Owner, Dee Berger.
(67) CARBETH CENTRAL PARK, HD535862. Owner, Caroline E. Kirchner.
(69) ANECHOS SLUGGO, HD553305. Owner, Judith C. Leary.
SUNNYSIDE'S WINDWALKER, HD502533. Owner, Lucia A. Baumbach & M. A. Shaw.
(75) FREE WYND'S NO JACKET REQUIRED, HD527950. Owner, Jesse R. Thyes.
(77) EUCALIPTUS OSCAR OF KARASAR, HD543603. Owner, Kerrie Kuper & Nicolas DeBedout.
(3) (105) BITTERBLUE'S LOCO WEED, HD475876. Owner, Linda L & Paul Garwacki.
(1) (107) GOLD DUST'S JOINT VENTURE, HD506827. Owner, John Burger, MD & Joan Goldstein.
(109) ANECHOS MOOSE, HD553304. Owner, Judith C. Leary.
(133) SUNNYSIDE'S BROADWAY BOUND, HD506995. Owner, Stanley Stahl & Eliza D. Stahl.
(135) UNICORN WHIPOORWIL ELINGTON, HM148769. Owner, Sue S. Geesler.
WHIPPETS, Dogs 12 months and under 15 months, Dogs.
First, $44.00 Second, $22.00 Third, $13.20 Fourth, $8.80
(1) (79) KONZA'S CO-PILOT, HD479314. Owner, James T. & Cathy Gaidos.
(81) HAMRYA'S MOON RIOT LI MING, HD498280. Owner, Jeremy Tendler & Dawn & Bob
(83) APPRAXIN RENSOC RISING SON, HM125832. Owner, Ronald Cosner.
(2) (85) CHELSEA MESMORIZE, HD468651. Owner, William Johnson.
(87) 0 BAILEE CHEERS WHIPPOORWILL, HD463431. Owner, S. B. & G. T. Davis, MD.
(3) (89) APPRAXIN WW SNAP DRAGON, HD485474. Owner, Carole L Greene & Suzanne Rosenbeck.
(91) CHELSEA INCANTATION, HD468653. Owner, Lee & Deann Christianson.
(93) KARASAR'S TIME TEMPTER, HD503465. Owner, Kerrie & Maggie Kuper.
(4) (111) HAMRYA'S LUCKY CHARM, HD511873. Owner, Betsy Marvel & Donna Lynch.
(137) OXFORDS WIND JAMMER, HD490049. Owner, Dianne Bowen.
(143) SPORTING FIELDS STARGAZER, HD471178. Owner, Agnes Stangarone.
WHIPPETS, Dogs 15 months and under 18 months, Dogs.
First, $28.00 Second, $14.00 Third, $8.40 Fourth, $5.60
(3) (95) ANDIAMO'S BRANDY ALESSANDRO, HD476119. Owner, Jan Owen.
(113) WHIPPLETREES STAR GAZER, HD482514. Owner, Sharon & John Kirley.
(4) (115) MERCI ISLE ATTENTION ADAGIO, HD425887. Owner, Jeffrey & Iva Kimmelman & Chris House & Kristy Davis.
(139) LORAL'S TRIVIAL PURSUIT, HD415343. Owner, Linda J. Dietrich.
(2) (165) GREYFRIAR REDIGO, HD452772. Owner, Ann Stevens.
(1) (167) OAKHURST IMAGINE ZEUS, HD425295. Owner, D. Jay Hyman & Barbara Rupert.
(169) GREYFRIAR BIZI LITTLE MOUSE, HD458856. Owner, Ann Stevens & Storm Stever
WHIPPETS, Puppys 6 months and under 9 months, Bitches.
First, $80.00 Second, $40.00 Third, $24.00 Fourth, $16.00
(6) BUNCRANA'S BERYL OF TALL TREES, HM154764. Owner, P. T. McLaughlin & Cook.
(8) STONEY MEADOWS ROYALTY, HD551055. Owner, Mrs. W. P. Wear.
(10) STONEY MEADOWS HERITAGE, HD551054. Owner, Mrs. W. P. Wear.
(12) STONEY MEADOWS GRACE, HD551056. Owner, Mrs. W. P. Wear.
(14) MORSHOR'S BEWITCHED, HD537686. Owner, Robert Lopes & Al Miniero.
(16) SURREY HILL'S SWING TIME, HD527503. Owner, Art & Janis Castle.
(3) (18) SAXON SHORE LAST ENCHANTMENT, HM160018. Owner, Jan Owens & Daniel Wockhart.
(22) MIKATER WHIPPOORWILL BETSEY, HD521605. Owner, Mary Ann & David Clark.
(24) SONSTEBY'S AGAINST THE WIND, HM166197. Owner, Chris House & Kristy Davis
(26) HOUNSLOWS STAR SPANGLED GIRL, HD509740. Owner, Laurence B. & Ann C. Schoolcraft.
(28) WHIPPLETREE ICE QUEEN, HM165652. Owner, Sharon & John Kirley.
(30) WHIPPLETREES SKIES THE LIMIT, HM158592. Owner, Sharon & John Kirley.
(32) MIKATER WHIPPOORWILL FAWN, HD531941. Owner, Ilse Grove.
(1) (34) WHIPPLETREE S. M. WHIMSY, HM158592. Owner, Mrs. W. P. Wear.
(4) (36) PAWS 'N OAKS PANDEMONIUM, HM156323. Owner, J. H. Burens.
(38) WILLABE VICTORIA STATION, HD546151. Owner, Joan Derek.
(2) (40) SURREY HILL'S I'M NO ANGEL, HD526467. Owner, Karen L. Bowers & Carolyn J. Bowers.
(42) MORSHOR'S WITCHESBREW, HD531937. Owner, Stuart Bennus.
(44) MORSHOR'S WITCHING HOUR, HD533731. Owner, Debra L. Leman & Dianne T. Bleecker.
(74) SEKIM PRECIOUS GEM V. WINDLORD, HM166200. Owner, Robin Prokosch.
WHIPPETS, Puppys 9 months and under 12 months, Bitches.
First, $84.00 Second, $42.00 Third, $25.20 Fourth, $16.80
(20) RAINTREE'S NEW GIRL IN TOWN, HD494234. Owner, Mark R. Callahan.
(46) SUNNYSIDE'S HEIRLOOM CAMEO, HD503285. Owner, Kenneth A. & Eileen E. Steiner.
(48) KELIJA SPICY RED WHIPPLETREE, HD511638. Owner, Debra J. Miller & Stephen Miller Sharon Kirley.
(1) Best in Sweeps (50) WHIPPOORWILL LIBERTY, HD531432. Owner, B. L Henderson, VMD & S. B. Davis.
(52) WALLACH CASSI OF TERRACE HILL, HD524000. Owner, Richard Wallach & Jane Wallach & Joan Frailey.
(54) LORAL'S FUSS 'N FEATHERS, HD526510. Owner, Lorraine M. Groshans.
(56) RAINTREE'S DREAM GIRL, HD497844. Owner, T. David Hintson.
(58) GOLD DUST'S LET'S PARTI, HD524473. Owner, Sharon Sakson.
(60) RAINTREE'S EVITA, HD499856. Owner, Pennyworth Kennels.
(62) SPORTING FIELDS MASS APPEAL, HD524499. Owner, James A. Boose & Dionne E. Butt.
(2) (64 ) WHIPOORWILL UNICORN LADY DAY, HD526283. Owner, Harriet N. Lee.
(66) CARBETH MADISON AVENUE , HD535861. Owner, Caroline E. Kirchner.
(68) SHAMASAN SNOWY CREEK SNIPPET, HD548679. Owner, John Richardson & Martha Richardson & Phoebe J. Booth.
(70) KONZA'S COLLABORATOR, HM137616. Owner, James T. & Cathy Gaidos.
(72) MORSHOR'S THRU THE GRAPEVINE, HD515287. Owner, Winifred A. Radolan.
(92) KONZA'S CALICO CRISP, HM137617. Owner, James T. & Cathy Gaidos.
(3) (94) GOLD-DUST'S GILTI PARTI, HD510581. Owner, Joan & Bob Goldstein.
(4) (96) SURREY HILL'S CELEBRATION, HD499998. Owner, Carolyn Bowers & Dr. Barbara L. Henderson .
(98) MERCI ISLE SPECTATOR SPORT, HD479326. Owner, Iva Kimmelman & Ann Ulin.
(126) FANTASIA SUNNYSIDE GYPSY, HD527181. Owner, Kenneth A. & Eilleen E. Steiner & Lois C. A. Renko.
(128) HEATHERLANE HELLO MOLLY, HM136231. Owner, Nick & Betty Levandoski.
WHIPPETS, Dogs 12 months and under 15 months, Bitches.
First, $64.00 Second, $32.00 Third, $19.20 Fourth, $12.80
(1) (76) WHIPPOORWILL SABLE, HD501662. Owner, Dr. Barbara L. Henderson.
(78) MORSHOR'S ROYAL TOUCH, HD459030. Owner, Eileen Ferrante.
(3) (82) APPRAXIN WW CALLA LILLY, HD485473. Owner, Suzanne Rosenbeck & Carole Greene.
(84) WHIPPOORWILL LYNX, HD476041. Owner, Carole Shire.
(86) O'BAILEE'S FAMILY TIES, HD463429. Owner, Mason Carl & S. B. Davis.
(88) WHIPPOORWILL DELTA, HD476042. Owner, Karen A. Wilson.
(2) (100) WHIPPOORWILL ANTARES SIERRA, HD521076. Owner, Karlene Kahlstrom & Dr. Bar bara L. Henderson.
(102) HAMRYA'S TICKET TO THE MOON, HD505597. Owner, Donna D. Lynch.
(130) OBAILEE L A. LAW WHIPPOORWILL, HD463432. Owner, Ken Wheeler.
(158) HEATHERLANE MY FAIR LADY, HD523573. Owner, Robert B. Corlett & B. Levandoski.
(160) HEATHERLANE HELLO DOLLY, HD540472. Owner, Judith Ann 0. Britton & B. Levandoski.
(162) HAMRYA'S FOUR LEAF CLOVER, HD469958. Owner, Donna D. Lynch.
(210) LORRICBROOK PENNIESWORTH, HD519096. Owner, Max Wagder.
(212) JADE'S ENCORE OF CHEHALEM, HD471357. Owner, George H. Hand & Marie G. Hand.
(4) (214) WHIPPOORWILL CAPRI, HD476772. Owner, Sharon Sakson.
WHIPPETS, Dogs 15 months and under 18 months, Bitches. —
First, $24.00 Second, $12.00 Third, $7.20 Fourth, $4.80
(90) STONEY MEADOWS BROWN BETTY, HD470748. Owner, Beverly & Burton P. Franklin.
(104) WHIPPLETREES STAR ATTRACTION, HD482515. Owner, Sharon & John Kirley.
(1) (132) WOLFRAM APPRAXIN BENGALA, HD512878. Owner, Calvin G. Perry.
(4) (134) WOLFRAM WYNMOR BENGAL LADY, HD443599. Owner, Carola K. Beranek.
(2) (136) ONDEGA'S REASON TO BELIEVE, HD415762. Owner, Donna L. Kern & Jennifer M. Kern.
(3) (216) CARBETH RAIN OR SHINE, HD417432. Owner, Stacy Ann Mollett.
BEST IN SWEEPSTAKES WHIPPOORWILL LIBERTY. HD526283. 7/07/1987. Breeder: Barbara Henderson and C. Bowers, Owners:. By Ch. WhippletreesOverture / CH. Surrey Hill Silver City. OWNER: Barbara Henderson & S. Davis.
BEST OF OPPOSITE IN SWEEPSTAKES 90 CH. MIKATER WHIPPOORWILL OLLIE. HD518176. 8/10/1987. Breeder: Suzanne H. Olmsted & Dr. Barbara Henderson. By Ch. Surrey Hill's Houston FCh./Ch. Allerei's Bolero. OWNER: Olmsted, Suzanne H. & George Olmsted. Rt 1 Box 344 B, Leesburg, VA 22075
Best in Sweepstakes 50
Best of Opposite Sex to Best in Sweepstakes 31
Please Sign our Guestbook if you enjoy the website